Online Registration for Fall 2020
NOW - August 22, 2020
ON-SITE Registration Dates & Times
- August 13th - TBALL Players ONLY 6pm-8:30pm
- August 14th - AA Players ONLY 6pm-8:30pm
- August 15th - MINORS Players ONLY 9am-1pm
- August 16 - INTERMEDIATE & SENIORS Players ONLY 9am-1pm
There will not be any additional on-site registration dates available.
***NOTE - On-Site Registration will take place at the pavilion by the play ground across from the skate park at G.T. Bray. You will sign in once you arrive at the pavilion and we will text you when it is your turn to sit and complete your registration.
***REMINDER - Manatee County requires masks at this time. Please make sure you have your mask when coming to register.
Player evaluations will be different this season due to CDC guidelines. The following two groups of players will be the only ones to be evaluated this season.
- Players moving up in to a different division (AA to MINORS)
- Players who have never played baseball with us in past seasons.
- August 24th from 6pm to 8pm at Palma Sola Park
- August 25th from 6pm to 8pm at Palma Sola Park
The first day of practice is tentatively scheduled to start August 31st at Palma Sola Park.